Boost logo

Boost :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-20 14:13:49

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]>

> "Sean Huang" <huangsean_at_[hidden]> wrote
> But, we are in the code freeze right now, so I would prefer to avoid *any*
> changes until 1.34 is out. So, if just not storing vector200.hpp, and
> limiting your vector size to 150 works for you, let's wait until 1.34 is
> out.
That sounds reasonable. Thank you very much for the help!


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at