From: Sascha Seewald (vudu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-28 13:07:18
I found the problem. I used the deprecated "vc-8_0" toolset name for the
Thank you and sorry for the noise
Beman Dawes wrote:
> Sascha Seewald wrote:
>> After a successful build of Boost.System (cvs head) under vc80 I find
>> the generated files (*boost_system-vc-*.*) in the output directory as
>> expected. But when building my app the linker complains about missing
>> vc80-libs (*boost_system-vc80-*.*).
>> Looking at other boost libs I see that there are usually two versions of
>> each vc-binary. For example:
>> When I renamed the libs as expected everything worked just fine.
>> I guess Boost.System should provide properly named vc80 binaries.
> I can't reproduce the problem here. None of the boost libraries have a
> *-vc-* version; they are all *-vc80-*, including Boost.System's libraries.
> The only think I can think of is that you have some older versions of
> library or object files mixed in with some newer versions. You might
> want to clear out your stage directory, and the object files for your
> own code, and rebuild everything.
> Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk