From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-01 11:21:38

> Nevertheless the docs were built, and I logged everything. Nowhere I
> could find the "Citation to nonexistent publication abbrev:".
>
> How did you get this?

Looking into this some more, I think I only saw this because I'm using
Bleeding-edge stylesheets, there is some discussion here
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200609/msg00021.html
regarding whether the behaviour is correct or not. The warning is issued if
you have a citation to a non-existant entity, but unhelpfully doesn't tell
you which one :-( My gut feeling is that the warning might indicate a typo
in the XML but I haven't tracked anything down yet... trying again with the
very latest stylesheets.

John.