From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-01 11:05:12

John Maddock wrote:
> Yep, we have "placeholders" that redirect to the nightly doc build, but when
> the release is put together these get overwritten with the "true" versions.

This however makes the process somewhat obscure during authoring however...

> Just as you did: built from /doc under win32 on the release branch. I've
> just done another cvs update so I'll try again.

What I found so far:

For thread there is an entity.xml file which is beeing used for "short
hand" citations too. I just tried to check by hand for missing ones.
Nope :-(
Is it possible that I do not get the errors, since I am trying the build
from linux? Perhaps the tools are different?

Btw.: There are so much errors or messages, looking like errors, that I
simply wouldn't see the one you are pointing at when not trying to
specifically filter for it.

To me the whole doc build process looks surprising anyway. The surprise
is, that I end up having some readable docs despite the long warning and
"error" listsings. But this might be specific to linux. If so, perhaps
an indication, that the doc build process doesn't port easily?

Btw.: Did you ever try to build bjam pdf for the whole library?

Roland