From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-03 14:41:27

Hello Alexander,

> Andrey Semashev wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to ask for a formal review of the Boost.FSM library
>> proposed here not long ago. I've uploaded the implementation, test and
>> documentation into Boost.Vault, it is accessible with this link:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/yjozfn

> I'm preparing a list of items but since the thread is started, I can
> dump some of them now:

> Documentation does say that Event is CopyConstructible (it can be
> concluded from a signature of set_unexpected_event_handler).
> Actually, I don't see Concepts section in docs.

In fact, the library itself doesn't require much from the types that
users provide in template parameters. For example, it only requires
the event type to be copy constructible, but user's on_process
handlers may require something more. That makes it difficult to say
the requirements to some types.
But I'll try to state the requirements from the library implementation
to some types, such as events, FSM return type, states, transitions
and unexpected event handlers.

> Typos:

> s/proprties/properties/
> s/setarate/separate/
> s/beween/between/
> s/calss/class/

Fixed, thanks for pointing these out.

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]