From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-07 14:33:02

Roland Schwarz wrote:

> Today, while trying to fix something in the thread documentation I
> noticed that the doc build does not work at all.

You did not say that command did you run, in which directory,
and what error did you get.

> The last version that worked
>
> cvs update -r RC_1_34_0 -D "06 Jan 2007 13:30"
>
> After this the
>
> cvs update -r RC_1_34_0 -D "06 Jan 2007 13:45"

And which of the 24 (or 25?) existing timezones is this?

As of few minutes ago, running "bjam -n" in the "doc" directory
of an up-to-date RC tree works fine for me. I did not change
anything is boostbook code. I have some guesses what breakage that
could be, but perhaps you can try again?

- Volodya