From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-08 02:22:18

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Roland Schwarz wrote:
> You did not say that command did you run, in which directory,
> and what error did you get.

I thought this was obvious, since I am comparing two snapshots, one of
them was working. -> cd boost_root/doc -> bjam

> And which of the 24 (or 25?) existing timezones is this?

Good question! Of course I do know my timezone (UTC+1) but is this the
time I specify in cvs update (didn't find out)? But I can tell you the
time of the cvs check in notification e-mail that was generated:
Sat, 06 Jan 2007 04:39:45 -0800 (There are actually three of them.)

> As of few minutes ago, running "bjam -n" in the "doc" directory
> of an up-to-date RC tree works fine for me. I did not change
> anything is boostbook code. I have some guesses what breakage that
> could be, but perhaps you can try again?

I tried again - and still failed. And some observation which might be of
help: I removed the doc directory and then cvs update(ed) afresh
(thereby removing the xml subdir). Also I removed the bin.v2 dir before
the build. I guess the error is somehow related to doxygen not
rebuilding the xml (it is doxygen building this dir isn't it?).

Hmm, why bjam -n? This doesn't update anything? I just run bjam.

As already said, I can send you the build logs of both cases if you need
them.

Roland