From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-11 23:31:02

Attached is patch for python.jam which addresses the issue you raised in
the attached mail: handling the case when the version of Python interpreter
is not explicitly specified.

I tested it on HP-UX with Python 2.4.3 (expecting .sl suffix) and
Python 2.5 (expecting .so suffix) with and without explicitly specified
version.

I also tested it on Tru46 to make sure, that it does not break other
platforms.

Thanks again for the review.

Boris