From: liang zhang (liangzhang001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-18 04:07:31

I have a question about class escaped_list_separator., Can anyone please give some help?

  when I read member function do_escape,I found that only three escape sequences are supported, they are \\, \", \n. otherwise, an exception will be thrown. but in fact, a character can be represented in a numeric form, for example, we can use '\137' or '\x05f' to represent '_', I think this is not an exceptional case. why escaped_list_separator not to process this kind of case?

  thanks
  aflyinghorse