From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-24 11:02:20

Anthony Williams wrote:
> Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Certainly, selection of toolset depends on a) target platform and b)
>> budget becasue Visual C++ 8.0 is not free.
>
> Yes. Unfortunately, one of the target platforms is running Windows CE 3.0,
> with a non-standard SDK and therefore needs eVC++ 3.0

I see. Unfortunately, I can't give you any better solution.
There is also Intel C/C++ compiler, with 30 days trial available, so you
may try it to see if provides better support for C++.

I tried Intel C/C++ with eVC++ 4.0. It can be attached to the eVC++ IDE.

Cheers

--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net