From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-27 11:48:37

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I've checked in the attached (HEAD and RC). The failure in question was reported a
> couple of times, and nothing happens, which means we get to
> release 1.34.0 with it.

The problem only affects Darwin/PPC and here are the unknown reasons:

Division by zero has an undefined result on PowerPC processors. The
compiler has to emit extra code to assert that the divisor isn't zero.

Removing -fno-trapping-math or adding -fnon-call-exceptions options
might or might not convince GCC to do so (have no PPC machine to try).

If that won't help seems there's nothing we can do about it.

Regards,
Tobias