From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-28 18:12:10

I am only set up for testing with Borland compilers at the moment, and
the test results aren't visible at the moment, but ...

I am looking into two test cases, buffer.cpp and buffer_select.cpp.
Both fail for the same reason - an attempt to instantiate array< const
char, 1024 >. That looks like a genuine error to me, array does not
support const PODs, instead you must declare a const array.

However, I have not tracked down the source of this instantiation yet,
so it might be a bad type deduction by the compiler as well.

Any hints on where to look more closely appreciated.

--
AlisdairM