From: Chris Weed (chrisweed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-31 21:31:46

Hi,
I looked at the docs, but some of the links are broken on the first page.
I tried IE and Firefox.

I also found some of the examples confusing, such as clicking
bit_array -> select, and the example used a bit_vector.

Even more confusing is the lack of documentation of the classes'
template argument.

Also, If I can do the following
typedef bit_array<16> 16bits;
I would also expect to be able to get the size value at compile time
through a const, static value or enum, such as 16bits::size.
Chris