From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 21:48:46

I was surprised not to find the least_significant_ bit_index and
most_significant_bit_index functions. These can be heavily optimized
using binary search and logical and/or manips for integral types,
compared to a loop, so it would be especially worth having in your
collection.

--
Hervé Brönnimann
hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]