From: Yuriy Koblents-Mishke (yurakm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-02 09:52:51

Dear Philippe:

I just realized that did not attach the promised files to my previous
message. Gmail does not like wildcards. OOPs!

Here they are.

A mail list search on your name shows that the problem with timer having a
different semantics under Windows is very well known and was discussed many
times. That makes even more reasons to reflect the difference in
documentation on the current timer - for new Boost users who did not follow
the discussion.

Sincerely,

    Yura