From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 12:05:51

John Maddock wrote:

> PLease do go ahead, however the error message in the complex_test.cpp
> case isn't quite right: the test fails because std::sinh and
> std::cosh are buggy: a very rare event for Dinkumware, but this was
> tracked down in the same failure on QNX which uses the same std lib
> version.

OK, that increases the scope for failures!

Do we have a test for the known library versions that fail? That might
be better than simply testing for Borland, especially if it will help
out the QNX runners too (should they return)

I'll commit the API patches for now - to mainline only, until Thomas
says yeah or nay for the RC branch.

--
AlisdairM