From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 13:39:59

Hello Steven,

Saturday, February 3, 2007, 6:26:37 AM, you wrote:

> Steven Watanabe <steven <at> providere-consulting.com> writes:

> I just uploaded the implementation to the vault.

Maybe throw_exception.hpp should be used to actually throw exceptions.
And maybe a good idea is to pass an actual value that triggered the default
handler in the exception object.

I'm not sure why do you consider such use case invalid:

void empty_default(int);
switch_< cases >(1, f, &empty_default);

IMHO, the intent is quite clear - to call empty_default as the default
handler. But the following:

switch_(1, f, &empty_default);

will not compile since V may not be deduced. Am I missing something?

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]