From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-07 12:30:37

Matthias Schabel said: (by the date of Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:04:15 -0700)

Hi,

I still haven't looked at it, I should have time for that in few weeks.

> In any case, for most projects, you would just throw the
> quantities you want into a precompiled header file, so it should
> really only be a one-time cost...

But I wanted to ask if you have some example demonstrating this, or
is it explained in docs. Because frankly speaking I don't understand
what you mean here. I type 'make clean' and then I type 'make'.
Nothing is precompiled at this stage, so how I can save time?

My app is huge, and it already takes long to compile, so I prefer to
use this "one-time cost" solution.