From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-08 12:46:19

Paul A Bristow wrote:

> I anyone has any ideas or experience, I feel this would be really
> useful.

Perhaps you might consider a system similar to that used by the serialiation
library.

I make a separate pane to hold the document outline/navigation. Subsequent
to that Jonathon Turkanis submitted a better more general version of this.
I've always hoped that someone would
write an XSLT script that would automatically generate this navigation pane
for each library as well as for boost as whole. It seems to me that Jonathon
already did the heavy lifting here and with just a little bit more effort
this could be accomplished.

 It hasn't happened but maybe someday ...

Robert Ramey