From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-08 11:27:32

I would also re-iterate my wish for a general INDEX of documentation(s).

Even with documentation that I have partly written, I have resorted to using the Adobe Reader Find facility on the pdf version in
order to locate where a piece(s) of information is hiding!

For the Boost docs as a whole, Google is helpful, but of course covers ALL the Boost docs.

For documentation on ones own machine, Google Desktop may be some help - but again it it is usually not specific enough.

I anyone has any ideas or experience, I feel this would be really useful.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]