From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-21 22:07:47

>> As review manager for the Intrusive library, I've got no objections to
>> that review being delayed, if it's also OK with the wizards.

I prefer the term "Review Queue Manager". Anyways, the rule of thumb is
that
we try to keep the reviews from overlapping and to give any who
wants to give a review, a chance to do so. Its generally fair to say that
anytime a "Review Manager" feels that an extension is needed, we
would "re-juggle" the schedule to accomodate that request. In
general, just contact Ron or myself, and let us know what your plans
are so that we can coordinate the review dates with the other libraries in
the queue.