From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 14:54:29

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't quite followed the current discussion
until I saw a use case that I would like to add to my application. So
I started by trying to compile the mighty bimap example and it failed.
Are there any problems with the MSVC 7.1 compiler? Or do I need to
have the latest CVS head of the needed boost libs?

Anyway here is the first the error:

error C2661: 'boost::bimap::container_adaptor::sequence_container_adaptor<Base,Iterator,ConstIterator,ReverseIterator,ConstReverseIterator,IteratorToBaseConverter,IteratorFromBaseConverter,ReverseIteratorFromBaseConverter,ValueToBaseConverter,ValueFromBaseConverter,FunctorsFromDerivedClasses>::insert'
: no overloaded function takes 1 arguments

it happens in the code line:

    translator.insert( translation("hola" ,"hello" ) );

Christian