From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 15:48:45

On 2/22/07, Christian Henning <chhenning_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't quite followed the current discussion
> until I saw a use case that I would like to add to my application. So
> I started by trying to compile the mighty bimap example and it failed.
> Are there any problems with the MSVC 7.1 compiler? Or do I need to
> have the latest CVS head of the needed boost libs?
>
> Anyway here is the first the error:
>
> error C2661: 'boost::bimap::container_adaptor::sequence_container_adaptor<Base,Iterator,ConstIterator,ReverseIterator,ConstReverseIterator,IteratorToBaseConverter,IteratorFromBaseConverter,ReverseIteratorFromBaseConverter,ValueToBaseConverter,ValueFromBaseConverter,FunctorsFromDerivedClasses>::insert'
> : no overloaded function takes 1 arguments
>
> it happens in the code line:
>
> translator.insert( translation("hola" ,"hello" ) );

You have make me find some typos in the example folder. I am correcting them.
That particular error is the use of insert in the list of relations
defined for the mighty bimap, it must be used push_back here.

Please try your use case and let us know how it works for you.

Sorry about the examples typos
Matias