From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 16:10:09

brass goowy wrote:
>>> There isn't a library to download. Its an online service.
>> Ah OK, that makes it a useless in real world apps then for me and
>> probably a lot of other people.

> Do you think online code generation is useless in general?

It's useless for just about all commercial parties. Standard
intellectual property rules prohibit dissemination to third parties
without lengthy, complicated, and usually high-cost insurance backed
disclosure agreements.

It's useless for all military contracting parties as clearances prevent
any dissemination.

It might be OK for open source. But the OSS community is more likely to
write a replacement for which they have the source to.

Doesn't leave many uses... But this topic is straying quickly into
off-topic land ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything