From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 15:50:09

Not dredge up the subject of signature content up. But I do have a
request, for comments and a suggestion.

Even though I do have feelings about the content of signatures, I
understand that most don't, so I don't care if people put whatever
content they want in them. But I do care about *formatting* of the
signatures. There's been a recent rash of signatures that are not
clearly marked as such. Hence to me it makes for harder reading of
postings as I end up confusing the body text with the sig text.

May I suggest that people follow accepted netiquette rules in this regard.

Signature block <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_block>
Netiquette <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette>

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything