From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-26 12:43:44

Thorsten Ottosen ha escrito:

> Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> > JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

Hello Thorsten, excuse my skipping your previous mail, I didn't
notice it.

Umm... yes, the problem boils down to lack of extended construction
functions and could be in principle overcome by not using the allocator
and relying on placement new instead.

Let me consider this with care. I'll put this issue of delayed
construction
insertion in my "to study" list.

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz