Boost logo

Boost :

From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-27 18:13:06

Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>> In the not-so short term I think we should ask to get write-permission
>> to the sandbox CVS, and then set a project up there. Douglas
>> (noting you
>> are project owner), is that possible ? (I'm 'stefan' on
> You're all set.

Thanks !

>> On a related note, what's the status of the subversion move ? While
>> the main
>> repository is certainly on hold until the next release, there is no
>> such constraint for the sandbox. Can't that be moved already already
>> (if the plan to migrate isn't obsoleted yet) ?
> I, personally, want to integrate the two repositories together (with
> suitable access controls), so that libraries that make it into Boost
> can just be "svn move"'d over without losing/copying history. So,
> we're going to wait for 1.34.0 before we setup the Subversion
> repository.

That sounds reasonable, in particular, as 1.34 should be out Real Soon Now,
right ? ;-)


      ...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at