Boost logo

Boost :

From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-27 16:37:59

On Feb 27, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> In the not-so short term I think we should ask to get write-permission
> to the sandbox CVS, and then set a project up there. Douglas
> (noting you
> are project owner), is that possible ? (I'm 'stefan' on

You're all set.

> On a related note, what's the status of the subversion move ? While
> the main
> repository is certainly on hold until the next release, there is no
> such constraint for the sandbox. Can't that be moved already already
> (if the plan to migrate isn't obsoleted yet) ?

I, personally, want to integrate the two repositories together (with
suitable access controls), so that libraries that make it into Boost
can just be "svn move"'d over without losing/copying history. So,
we're going to wait for 1.34.0 before we setup the Subversion


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at