From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-28 13:00:39

John Maddock wrote:

> Fixed now [...]

Thank you!

> [...] but would it help if we gave you cvs commit rights? Or do you
> have them already? Seems reasonable given the number of patches for aCC
> you've come up with.

I don't have cvs commit rights and I'd appreciate having them. But,
as I said in the reply to the release manager, "as a newcomer, I'd be
reluctant to make any changes to the rc branch at this point in the
development cycle". So, for 1.34, I'll continue to need help from
others.

But I do think I should have the cvs commit rights, to use them for
1.34.1 and beyond. If nothing else, it will make other people's life
easier :-)

Thanks again,
  Boris