From: Ames Andreas (Andreas.Ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 10:00:26

How can I do that? Should I directly edit the wiki? If so, should I
edit the proposal or write a new one? Or should I write a summary of
the ideas mentioned in this thread (concerning this project) to the list?

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart