From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 10:14:20

Ames Andreas wrote:
> [...]

Yes.

> If so, should I edit the proposal or write a new one?

Either way.

> Or should I write a summary of the ideas mentioned in this
> thread (concerning this project) to the list?

That would be a start, but I'm still concerned there isn't enough depth in any
of the discussion of a reasonable project size. I can see CDR archive for
serialization lib as doable -- too small really.

Frankly the only way I can see something going towards ORB implementation is
if the student had some significant experience with ACE/TAO/Boost and could
show that the project would be doable. Not trying to discourage, but a couple
months go really quick...

Jeff