From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 04:24:16

I support this. Although some discussions have taken place, a review might focus more attention and might lead to more useful output
- as you say it is disappointing to only get one project into use (though work by Xiaogang Zhang on math functions will come up for
review soon when the whole math toolkit is reviewed, probably in April).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]