From: Shibu Bera (shibu.ncst_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-07 23:16:20

Hi,

After creating the shared memory I put three containers (boost::multi_index,
std::map and std::vector) into the shared memory, then objects into the
containers. But in later part of the execution, there are condition when I
need to remove these elements and containers. I also don't want to eat up
the primary memory by creating the saparate shared memory nor I want to
remove the earlier shared memory. If I just destroy the containers the
previous garbage data may create problem. So I want such method or way to
memset the shared memory with NULL characters. This information should
suffice the query, Can I get some clue now?