From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-08 10:22:58

I've alrady tried to do this, but failed because it is generated using Dreamweaver. Unless you have this software, and devise a
CVS/SVN method of working togther with others, especially Gennadiy, it's difficult to work jointly. (This is why using Boost.Book
aka Quickbook/Docbook is a more promising methodology)

IMO, it is also the *structure* of the documentation that is causing most difficulty.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]