From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-12 21:58:33

I've used doxygen with great results a la doc book. There is a
section at the beginning of each file , @file, where you can put the
usage examples, general documentation, rationales, etc. Most people
think of doxygen as only the tags after each function... With a bit
of patch and perl processing, it's used at Bloomberg to generate all
the documentation, and it works great (when the documentation is well-
written). There can be a few glitches, but the doc always reflects
the actual code, and it makes editing the doc so much easier.
However when it is unfinished, it is not pretty. That is perhaps the
greatest disadvantage.

--
Hervé Brönnimann
hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]