From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 11:08:38

Looks on the right lines - if perhaps over-ambitious in getting into fills etc.

Not sure if layers needed for simple graphs, but may not be much extra trouble to implement.

Plots don't mention axes labels (units too) and title - perhaps taken as obvious.

In general, important to KISS - "Keep It Simple Sir" so that something is finished by the end of a short project.

Might worth including an unimplemented switch for output format, so consider .png jpg etc as a future project/enahncement.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]