From: Johannes Laudenberg (dontremovethis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 07:47:56

Thanks for all your advice, I summed it up and this is what my proposal
for the SoC-application will look like (Yes, I know I have to submit it to
Google):

(1) Classes for SVG primitives. This includes paths, circles, ellipses,
rectangles, polygons, lines and polylines. Styles for strokes and fills
end up in a base class.

(2) "Draw"-mechanism. Primitives are hold in a layer's container from
where their "to_svg()"-methods are called and the strings are put together
based on their position inside the layer and the layer's position.

(3) Graph plotter. Provides functions for plotting graphs from
container-data. Includes options for color and shape (dots, linear
connections, quadratic connections, columns, ...), just as options for the
co-system (grid?, height, length, ...) and a positionable legend.

Nothing spectacular, everything was said before, however, comments again
appreciated.

Thanks, Johannes