From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-20 05:26:57

Zach Laine said: (by the date of Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:17:29 -0500)

> Fair enough. I'll have a patch ready soon and post it to the list.
> Unless I hear otherwise, I'll work against version 1.33.1.

I suggest that you should work against CVS-HEAD, becasue Robert has
already made significant changes in the library implementation in the
HEAD. And if your work is to be added to boost, it will be added to
HEAD. Converting your work from 1.33 to HEAD will be an extra
unnecessary work.