From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-21 13:50:52

> On 3/21/07, Younes M <younes.m_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > If anyone has any other suggestions on functionality, information to
> > include in generated reports, user interface, aesthetics, coupling
> > between unit tests and the frontend, coupling between the
> frontend and
> > editors, or on any other topic, I would love to hear it.

A front end for running specific tests would be the bees knees. Even if
its cli driven, I don't care so long as its in Boost. Take a look at:
http://www.nunit.org/docs/2.4/img/gui-screenshot.jpg for an example of
what on emight look like. There are a few posts (I have one printed out
somewhere!) that talk about how you can run specific tests.

Sorry for responding to the wrong post, couldn't find yours.