From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 13:52:46

Stefan Seefeld said: (by the date of Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:22:43 -0400)

> * to point out that a GUI frontend really is a frontend, and shouldn't include
> any other logic (i.e. the whole becomes a multi-tier system)

Will the GUI used work at least on linux and windows?

I'm not sure about mac, but supporting linux usually is enough
to get it working on mac.

There are a few alternatives out there, like QT4 (GPL license)
and wxwidgets (Free also), but maybe you want something else?