From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-22 14:47:57

IMO this looks a reasonable but probably over-ambitious project.

I would suggest including 1D (repeated measurements of the same object displayed on a line),
but not over-commit to complete 3D, Pie and Bar charts.
I know they are fancy and fun, but can easily be added later.

I believe that a good C++ SVG implementation is the most important thing to get done first,
and I suspect it will take much of the very limited time for a GSoC project.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]