From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-29 13:23:45

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_System_of_Units

The SI rule for pluralising units is that symbols of units are not pluralised[2], for example "25 kg" (not "25 kgs").

Reference 2 is

Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (2006). "The International System of Units (SI)". 8th ed.. Retrieved on 2006-07-14.

So this is quite specific and so I definitely think they should GO for SI units.

Paul

PS I understand what Eric Lemings is saying, but I think having both invites abuse and confusion. Keep It Simple Sir - stick to
singular.

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]