Boost logo

Boost :

From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-22 09:04:11

Thomas Witt wrote:

> Here is the, as always tentative, release plan. I'll be starting
> packaging 1.34.0 Beta on Monday. This will go out as soon as I am
> done. The goal is to have a 2 week beta period and then create a RC
> followed shortly by the relase. Depending on feedback we'll extend
> the beta to 4 weeks.

The delay of 1.34 has reached the emergency stage, IMO. No delays should
be tolerated. We need to go into ship mode and finish 1.34 within two
weeks from Monday. Too many other projects, both within Boost and among
Boost users, are being delayed waiting for 1.34.


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at