From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-22 09:21:42
The C++ committee met last week in Oxford, UK. The committee is driving
hard toward finishing the Committee Draft (CD) of C++0x at the Kona
meeting this fall. The CD is then published for comment from the public
and ISO member countries. The committee will then have one year to
resolve all comments, before voting out the final standard. At that
point the standard is done, although ISO takes another year to ratify it.
The schedule for upcoming committee meetings looks like this:
- July, 2007, Toronto, Canada.
- October, 2007, Kona, Hawaii, US.
- March, 2008, Redmond, Washington, US.
- June/July, 2008, Sophia Antipolis (Nice area), France
- October/November, 2008, San Francisco Bay area, US.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk