From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 16:21:57

There has been quite some talk about Boost 1.35 recently - I am
wondering if we have a release manager yet? It sounds like we are
about ready to use one!

There are a couple of tasks that clearly need planning sooner rather
than later. In no particular order:

  Migration of CVS to SVN
  Migration of regression testers to SVN
  Find some level of SVN support for libs without active maintainers
  Track down accepted lib authors and arrange commit to CVS/SVN
  Hassle everyone to get current mainline to a more stable state
  Identify the supported release targets
  Plan and announce the release cycle.

How do we go about appointing/pressing a volunteer?
[You know, Jeff seems quite well prepared for this ;¬)]

--
AlisdairM