From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 13:47:59

on Wed May 02 2007, "Sohail Somani" <s.somani-AT-fincad.com> wrote:

> [...]

It would take a lot to convince me to require that Boost builds with
all warnings enabled and treated as errors. There are just too many
"nuisance" warnings out there, and since GCC gives us no way to
explicitly suppress warnings in code, we'd have to write convoluted
(and sometimes even inefficient) code just to silence them.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting