From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 14:09:32

A suggestion to improve the display of the typeof results page:

If you look at the boost iterator library, you will see the the 'corner
cases' appear as a separate section.

Apparently this can be achieved by tweaking the explicit-failures.xml
markup file:

> This is done with the category attribute of the test entity in the XML
> document describing the expected failures. For example:

> <test name="indirect_iter_member_types" category="Corner-case tests"/>

I believe this page might be more helpful if 'emulated' and 'native'
mode were split into two categories.

I am happy to edit the XML file to make this work (I have commit
rights) but I really need the library authors blessing before trying
this!

Arkadiy, Peder : what do you think?

Any other library authors interested?
e.g. tr1: std vs boost tests