From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-02 15:04:53

So then there are two options given the two major toolsets:
 * Change the code to quiet it (along the lines of BOOST_WARNING_XXX
macros) or fix it if it is a real warning
 * Add a warning flag when compiling the specific file

If the first option isn't feasible for a given warning, then the second
one may apply as a last resort.

And there is still the option of ignoring the warnings, but Boost is a
harder sell if it cannot compile without warnings. That's been my
experience.

Sohail