From: Marc Mutz (marc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-03 04:05:39

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 19:04, Sohail Somani wrote:
>  * Add a warning flag when compiling the specific file

Just to make this clear:
I'm not concerned about warnings when _compiling_ boost, I'm concerned about
warnings that including boost headers spit at me in my _own_ projects.
E.g. I get a warning about a C-style cast whenever using BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT.
And I don't even want to start about the pages full of warnings a simple
include of 1.34's boost/function.hpp generates, dt BOOST_WORKAROUND.

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz -- marc_at_[hidden], mutz_at_[hidden]