From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-04 16:20:35

I briefly thought about trying to put together a patch, but, after
looking at the code for mpl/multiplies.hpp, I quickly decided that it
was way more of a can of worms than I feel comfortable opening. I
imagine that it would be relatively simple to do for someone with
familiarity with the internals of MPL, but that isn't me... root<>
also raises some issues since it only makes sense (on integers) for
roots of integers that are themselves integral. This is obviously not
a problem for rational roots...

Matthias